OUR CSR POLICY
As a creator of new value, we will continue to help enrich the lives of people around the world.
Iwase Cosfa has been dealing with raw materials for cosmetics and health foods for about 90 years since first opening for business, and has developed and proposed original raw materials in cooperation with our business partners.
We will continue to contribute to the global chemical industry by leveraging the technology and experience we have accumulated to date.
Responding to new trends focused on sustainability and the SDGs, we will embody the spirit of Sanpo-Yoshi (good for the seller, buyer, and society) and promote management that creates beauty and health for people.
1. To our customers
• We firmly comply with all laws and regulations.
• We fully protect customer and personal information.
• We provide accurate product information.
• We work to improve our knowledge and technology to meet the needs of our customers and partners.
2. To our partners
• We conduct business in an honest, fair, and equitable manner with a sense of integrity.
• We comply with international standards and treaties advocated by the United Nations and the International Labor Organization (ILO), as well as the Japanese Labor Standards Act of 1947. We do not engage in any form of forced labor or harmful and dangerous child labor, nor do we allow our business partners to do so. We do not purchase raw materials and products produced by such labor.
3. To our employees
• We will prioritize workplace safety and create a comfortable working environment that provides a sense of fulfillment.
• We will emphasize communication and aim to build a transparent organization.
• We will support women’s advancement in the workplace.
4. Caring for the environment
• We will promote environmental conservation measures.
• We will emphasize products that have smaller ecological footprints.
5. Social and community contribution activities
• As a member of the community, we value interaction with the community and society.
• We proactively take part in social and community contribution activities.
• In light of our aspirations above, we publish an annual CSR report to publicize our efforts both inside and outside the Company.
Read or download our CSR reportOpen
Code of ethics
Read our in-house supplier code of ethicsOpen
Read our in-house charter of complianceOpen
Modern Slavery Statement
Read our in-house modern slavery statement, in accordance with the UK Modern Slavery Act 2015Open
Carbon Disclosure Project
Iwase Cosfa receives “B” rating from the CDP for actions taken to prevent global warming.Open
Iwase Cosfa is member of the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil since 2017. You can see it on the RSPO website.Open
Iwase Cosfa received the Ecovadis gold medal in 2022Open